JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT - POST OF WARD ADMINISTRATOR(MWAWESA WARD)
Aug 29, 2016
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following vacant position as per Sections 54, 50, 51, 58 and 63 of the County Governments Act.
1. RE-ADVERTISEMENT: Ward Administrator – Mwawesa Ward (1 Post) – Job Group “N”
The Ward Administrator will be responsible for the coordination, management and supervision of the general administrative functions of the ward unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing policies and plans
- Ensuring effective service delivery
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community
- Provision and maintenance of infrastructure and facilities of public services
- Managing the County Public Service
- Facilitating and coordinating citizens’ participation in the development of policies and plans and delivery of service.
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Have Post – Secondary Education
- Have knowledge of administration or management
- Working experience of not less than 5 (five) years
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
All applicants MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001).
The form can either be:
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website.
Applicants can choose to:
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary, Kilifi County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KILIFI,
P.O. BOX 491,
All applications stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 15th September 2016.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Rosalia S. Nyalle,
Secretary, County Public Service Board