Kenneth Charo Kazungu
Chief Officer - Public Works, Roads and Transport
- The Accounting and Authorized Officer for the Department.
- General administration and coordination of the respective County Department.
- Development, implementation and review of policies, Sector Plans and Budgets.
- Overseeing management of Departmental resources, preparation of budget estimates, annual work plans and Programmers.
- Implementation and monitoring of the Performance Management system.
- Building capacity of Departmental staff.
- Organizing and coordinating consultative forums with Stakeholders.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Governor, Deputy Governor, respective County Executive Secretary or the County Public Service Board from time to time.
AGE: 35 yrs
- Degree in Environmental Planning and Management,
- Diploma in Land Surveying,
- Holder of certificates in Senior Management(SMC) and Strategic Leadership Development (SLDP) from the Kenya School Of Government
12 yrs with the County Council of Kilifi starting in 2002 as a Survey Assistant then rising through the ranks to Works Officer from 2006 to 2013
Member of the Kenya Institute Planners (KIP)
CORPORATE EMAIL ADDRESS
firstname.lastname@example.orgCollege of Biological and Physical Sciences School of Biological Sciences