Job Vacancies - July 2017
Jul 28, 2017
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position.
Department of Health Services
1. Registered Nurse J/G “H” (60 posts) REF :CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/01/07/17
On locum terms for a period of three months
Duties and responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated Management of childhood illness (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs
- Referring patients and clients appropriately
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe environment
- Collecting and compiling data
Requirements for appointment
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community, Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/ Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing Mental Health and Psychiatry from recognized institution
- Registered Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
All applicants MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001)
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Fill in the form online
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy or email stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 14th day of August, 2017.